All orders are processed and shipped every Wednesday.
Our stockist is based in Spain where all orders are processed.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email and the shipping tracking number once your order has been sent. If you don’t receive it, please check your Spam inbox or drop us an email.
Due to the fact that we produce small quantities of our products to not contribute to fast fashion, if you have ordered an item that is not available at the moment or that is delayed, we will notify you via email.
We offer different delivery options:
Motel Caribe offers free standard delivery on orders equal or over 150€ to Iberian Peninsula, Balearics Islands and Portugal. Enter the following code when checking out: MC_CODE
STANDARD SHIPPING COST
Spain – Peninsula and Balearics Islands:
2-6 business days – 5 Euros
Spain – Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
4-8 business days – 25 Euros
3-6 business days – 5 Euros
4-8 business days – 15 Euros
Europe (non EU):
4-8 business days – 18 Euros
*Delivery may be subject to delays due to customs procedures.
4-8 business days – 18 Euros
*Please note that we are not responsible for any extra charge that applies at the UK border. Delivery may be subject to delays due to customs procedures.
Rest of the world:
8-12 business days – 35 Euros
Motel Caribe is not responsible for payment of customs charges or any duties and taxes that are incurred on both the delivery and return shipments to countries outside the European Union. Be aware the receiver is the only responsible for any charge applied to the package at customs.
If you are unsure and want to cancel your order or change your address details for shipping, you have one hour after the payment process is done. In case of cancellation please send us an email with the subject “CANCEL DELIVERY” at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We sincerely hope you are happy with your MOTEL CARIBE purchase otherwise follows the next procedure:
1. Contact us at email@example.com with the subject “RETURN ITEM” and let us know the reason for your return so we can improve ourselves.
2. Once you have contacted us we will send you an email with the return shipping address. You can return the item within 14 days of receiving it.
3. The item must be returned in its original condition, unused and it’s original packaging. Note that this also includes both original tags and garment wrapping.
4. The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back. We recommend you send back any returns using a tracked service so it gets back to us safely. Motel Caribe is not liable for any lost items.
5. Once we have received the return it will be processed as quickly as possible to the original payment method. Shipping costs are not refunded.
Customs charges or any duties and taxes that are incurred on return shipments will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Motel Caribe reserves the right to refuse any return which does not meet our returns policy requirements.
To make an exchange you will need to make a return and place a new order. The shipping costs will be the customer’s responsibility.
Our pre-ordered products cannot be returned, as we produce it especially for you.
Note: All of our items are handmade by our artisans, this means that there may be differences between our products.